Sunday, October 31, 2010

Snow? On Halloween?

...In Canada, the title of this blogpost is NOT A JOKE. I just found out from someone that it is in fact SNOWING where I was in Canada for a little while this summer.
I usually love Halloween and the autumn, but for some reason I really want to be there right now.
I don't know why.

...Apparently I can't wait for winter. Huh.

Also apparently someone learned the correct way to spell 'segue' by reading my blog.

CHECK PLUS FOR SHANA.

Hope everyone's pre-Halloweening activities were wonderful! I was up until 4 last night! Also, I was Robin Hood this year. As opposed to Uhura from Star Trek last year...*cough*.
I know this post is short and the formatting is weird, but I have a French essay to write.

Happy happy hallow's eve, y'all.
love shana

x

No comments:

Post a Comment